I see 345 members listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see 345 members listed

So were are you people? Thats alot of reg members but only a quarter of them posting... Don't lurk, we want to her from you! Come on guys tell them to post!

Talk to us, We really are a friendly bunch and the info we pass is great. don't be shy we were all there once
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

They're lurking

Seems like lots of people lurk around for a long time before posting. I was one of them, but now I'm making up for lost time! Ha Ha

Comment

I like this whole introduce yourself pages: I kinda feel like ... "Hi, my name is Kristen and I am a dogaholic".

Comment

Hi I'm a lurker. Jamie from California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I'm Jamie from California I show frenchies and Yorkies also own Muddy Paws pet salon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, Nicole from Michigan!! I try to read daily if not post daily.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

About 17,600 members still visit here each year at least 15 times, and on a daily basis about 300 to 600 members come by, and 1,500 to 2,500 NON members read the board daily and the biggest source of arrivals are coming from Facebook and Google. Of course most don't post, and it is common for message boards.
                Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Actually when I just looked there are 7400 members listed. That's a WHOLE lot missing!

Comment

We have 19,690 members as of today.

Most of the activity besides today's posts, is searching. Thousands of visitors search this large board daily.

I have a friend with a board of 80,000 plus members and about 150 post regularly. It's the nature of many boards, but using the boards to search is often done by thousands. Many of the stats you see represent registered members, not guests.
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Hi, I hail from San Francisco, California!

I read daily to weekly depending on how busy life is. Sometimes I post, sometimes I comment. A lot less than I should I'm sure. I like this board better than most FB groups. It can be way nicer and not as bitchy at times.

Jamie(FrogDogMom) is your shop in McKinleyville? If it is then I really like the way it looks!

Comment

This is my "daily read"...I love this forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X