Hello from Trujillo, Peru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Trujillo, Peru

Hi everyone! well as you can see I live kinda far but grooming is my job so here I am.

I open up my business 4 years ago, I also sell accesories and all kinds of food brands for cats, dogs, birds and tropical fish.

I'm starting my second carreer on Veterinary Medicine cause is what I need to fulfill many of my customer needs. Once I finish my career, I'm planning to build an Animal Clinic all together with the grooming business.

I'm glad to be here, and congratulations to de administrators for this great effort that I'm sure will help us all to become better professionals.

Welcome, You will love this place!

Comment

Wow. I'm impressed. It sounds like you are going to be very successful. Good luck to you and welcome.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Welcome! Hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

welcome!! enjoy!!

Comment

Good Luck with everything Albert! That's quite a plan.

Comment

Welcome, and good luck you will like it here
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

That's quite a collection. I hope it works out for you. Welcome.

Comment

welcome a board!

Comment

Wow, welcome! You're going to be so busy... I hope you have time to post sometimes!

Comment

Ooooh I want to hear about Peru. What breeds are common, cuts....etc. It sounds like you have a great business and career!! Good luck w/your vet studies. You will love this message board, it is ADDICTING!!! lol
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Thank you guys for your support! I really appreciate it!... You know, we're I live, grooming culture is growing buy very slowly... That's one of the reasons I need to become a Vet as well so I can afford a living. I wish it could be like in the States, you guys have a market that goes way back... down here is just starting

Comment

hey albert!

welcome..you will be very busy I'm sure.. you are lucky to be there...what I would give to have a Peruvian Paso! absolutely stunning~wow

Comment

Welcome to this exciting board. You sound like you have a lot of plans for yourself. Will keep you very busy. Just think if grooming is just starting in your area I would think that would be very exciting to be a part of. Please give us more info on the types of cuts and the most popular breeds there.
                            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                            Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Welcome to this exciting board. You sound like you have a lot of plans for yourself. Will keep you very busy. Just think if grooming is just starting in your area I would think that would be very exciting to be a part of. Please give us more info on the types of cuts and the most popular breeds there.
                              Well, it's kinda exciting yeah... there's around 10 places in town were people can get their pups groomed... down the road you start getting information about the different shops, some of my customers had bad experiences in other shops like one that came yesterday and told us that her schnauzer wouldn't eat for like 10 days after she got groomed in another place... and is not the first time someone comes with a similar story... very bad!

About the type of cuts, mostly are standard cuts... sometimes people get their dogs groomed the wrong way and they don't even notice! I guess it will take some time...

The most popular breeds are schnauzers, fox terriers, cocker spaniels, and less but not least yorkshires, poodles, bulldogs and labs....

In my town most of the people are moving into apartment buildings so they prefer small and medium breeds.

Good luck!

Albert.

Comment

Working...
                              X