X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Smithfield, Utah

Hi everyone,
    Please allow me to introduce myself:
    My name is Christina Preziosi (Tina). I have been a part of the pet grooming industry for 17 years now.
    I am a certified groomer. Certified by the National Dog Groomers Association of America, Inc.
    In 2007 I will be completing my certifications, earning the prestigious title of National Certified Master Groomer.
    I also completed, and earned my diploma for Dog Obedience Instructor/Trainer, and recieved top show placements with my dogs in 2006.
    I am an avid breeder, trainer, and handler for the noble German Shepherd Dog.
    My passion has always been in pet grooming. I started as a bather in 1990, and have progressed from there.
    I own and operate my own grooming business in my home. This allows me to spend time and training with my own dogs, and to properly raise all of my litters.
    Its good to be here, and I hope we can establish some good relationships on the board.
    I look forward to talking to everyone here.
    Thanks
    Tina,NCG
    Owner of Cache Valley Grooming and
    Cache Valley German Shepherds.
    Member of United Schutzhund Clubs of America.
    Member of NDGAA
    Member of Wasatch Hundesport Schutzhund Club.
    Please visit my website for more information and upcoming GSD litters.
    http://www.cachevalleygermanshepherds.com
    Attached Files

Hi and Welcome, Your shepards are beautiful..
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Welcome to the board !!

Comment

Welcome Tina, That's quite a profile! I hope I can be certified one day. I have been grooming for just under 6 years and am opening my own shop. How was your testing experience?

Comment

Thank you all!

The testing process was really fun!
          I do advise attending the workshop before testing. The ladies from National really go over every little thing for us at the workshops which prepare us for testing. Get your study materials from National Dog Groomers Association.

You can do it!! It is not cheap-but I would do it all over again if I had to.

Again..thank you all for welcoming me to the board.

Comment

Welcome and that's a feat of accomplishments. You should read my post about groomer to vet under off topic and you'll see mine under that.... I have been looking to become a member of the NDGAA
            Becky

Comment

Welcome

You are sure to make many friends here. We love new imput. I am sure you have lots of stuff to tell us. I know we have lots to tell you lol
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

You guys are all too kind

Well, I delivered a litter of 8 puppies today. We started at 3:30am this morning.
                Kinda tired.....all are doing well, they have a fantastic mother!
                4 males and 4 females.

I will start another thread in a different forum later on this after noon.

Talk to you all soon

Comment

Welcome. That's a novel of a profile. I'm sure you'll have a lot to give and receive while you're here. Have fun. and good luck catching up, it's quite overwhelming sometimes.

Comment

welcome...I used to train in protection with my GSD. He was import from chech...was an awesome dog. You have good taste lol looking forward to reading your posts, keep 'em coming...

Comment

Hello and welcome.
                      Your Shepherd is just beautiful.
                      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                      Diane

Comment

Beautiful!

Your german shepherds are stunning! I look forward to reading your input in the forum. You appear to be a true professional!

Comment

Welcome! georgous dogs. Congrats on the puppies.

Comment

Tina,

Welcome to the new board. You have a very impressive background! I look forward to learning from some of your posts.

I wish I had known of your shepherds last year, I had a customer looking for another shepherd. Since then they have adopted Xena. She's smaller than some of the shephers I'm used to grooming but she has beautiful markings.

Michelle

Comment

Welcome, I have two GSD and they are my hubby's favorite breed.

Comment

Working...
                              X