Just Noticed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Noticed...

I've noticed how many new people we have here who are saying the same thing; "I used to read the other board, but never posted..." and I'd just like to say welcome aboard to everyone.

I don't know what it is about this new board that's encouraging people to start participating, but I'm glad it is. We all have something important to share, and we're all learning from each other as we go. Even those of us who've been grooming longer than we'd care to admit.

So to all those who are still just reading: Come on in. The water's fine.

I'll second that Welcome everybody
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Hey Helly. ThomCat here. I'm glad to say I'm one of those guys that always "peeked in but never joined in", until now.

I think that us peekers that are now joiners, did so because this is a new beginning, a fresh start if you will and we want to be part of it, at least that's it for me. Not to metion that my first trailer just got delivered last week AND I'M THRILLED!! Not to mention terrified, but that's another story! Bye for now.

ThomCat

Comment

Well, I used to love posting on the "other board"..but since the baby & since I'm not grooming too much any more, now I'm the "lurker"

But I am enjoying it.
        Great job Stephen !!!

Comment

***onions***

I think a nicer word would be "guest" lol. I thought of Lurch from the Munsters when I read "lurker".

Comment

New posters

Originally posted by Helly View Post
            I've noticed how many new people we have here who are saying the same thing; "I used to read the other board, but never posted..." and I'd just like to say welcome aboard to everyone.

I don't know what it is about this new board that's encouraging people to start participating, but I'm glad it is. We all have something important to share, and we're all learning from each other as we go. Even those of us who've been grooming longer than we'd care to admit.

So to all those who are still just reading: Come on in. The water's fine.

I am one who has lurked for a few years. Funny how many of us there are! I think that maybe I have iust started posting on this new forum because it doesn't feel quite as much like I was jumping into the middle of someone elses conversation. Also, the timing was right because I am not really working right now, so I have some free time which is very unusual for me. This is a great forum. I have not seen another groomer forum with as much great information.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too. I wonder if any of them have come from the orginal board. I remember those days, years and years ago, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by onions View Post
                Well, I used to love posting on the "other board"..but since the baby & since I'm not grooming too much any more, now I'm the "lurker"

But I am enjoying it.
                Great job Stephen !!!
                I read your name and I thought "Wow, onions from the old board. Haven't heard from her in a while" It's great to have you back again. Babies will keep a person busy, that's for sure. But now the baby is older and you should have a few more minutes where you will be able to join us once again.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Helly, I was reading your "the water is fine" and my daughter is watching Anastasia the movie is the part where Rasputin is in the water trying to encourage Anastasia to jump in (so she will drown) and he said "jump in the water is fine". I thought oooooh, how eerie.

Comment

Working...
                  X