New here but not new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here but not new

Hello! I like the look of this new board! I don't get too much computer time anymore, but I'll try to keep up.
    I was listed just as my first name on the old board, Jennifer. I'm a salon owner from Dunedin FL.
    Sitting at work, waiting for my bather to finish drying my next groom!!

Hi Jennifer,
    I remember you because I love your graphics they are so cute hope you find time to join the board more often
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Jennifer!

You have a bather? I thought you did all the work yourself!? When did you hire a bather?! What has been your experience having a bather?

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hi Jennifer! Its nice to see another Florida groomer on here! I am in Central Florida.

Comment

I hired a bather AND a groomer! LOL
          Previously, yes I did all the work myself.
          I had a bather that didn't work out. Then hired a new bather, she's been working well. She starts grooming school in a couple of weeks though, so she'll go to just Sats. after that. I'll miss her here everyday!
          It's NICE to just do the haircuts!

I'm just about to head home. Waiting for the wash cycle to finish. I don't like to leave them running.

My laptop at home is going kerflooey, I have to get it fixed. That's partly why I can't visit the boards too often. My carpel tunnel is hurting when I type or use the mouse, there's another reason. And just plain tired LOL

I think I'm liking this board though. I just wish posts were posted immediately instead of waiting. oh well too bad for me !

Comment

Hi, Dunedin/Clearwater here, west coast. I'm a single Mom too with two kids!

Comment

It would be nice if the posts were immediate, but Stephen has to watch us bad girls(me) and what we say. lol

Stephen Note: That's an understatement.
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Hi Jengroomer!

Hi Jengroomer! Your groom shop is sooo clean! I am a total neat and clean nut too!

Comment

Working...
                X