Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb from Il

Hi everyone,
    My name is Rachel and I am form Illinois. I am working to find the money right now to start a grooming course. I am not new to dogs. I have been raising and training Boston Terriers for 22 years. I just bought my first Airedale puppy though and he sparked the grooming idea.
    We seem to have a real need for groomers in this area. I hope to work for a while with someone else, then open my own shop.
    After just browsing this board for one day, I cant believe the abount of info here!

Hi Rachel. I'm in Illinois too. Southern Illinois, to be exact. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Hi....

Welcome! You can easily get overwhelmed by the information and all groomers who are willing to share a wealth of knowledge. Anything you want to know, you can probably find it on this board.

Be Blessed!

Comment

Hi Rachel and welcome to the board! I am also new here too. I am amazed but the amount of incredible information on this board! I'm finding myself spending a LOT Of time perusing and seeing what else I can learn.

Linda

Comment

Rachel, I'm from IL also. Welcome. Where in Illinois are you if you don't mind me asking.
          What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
            Rachel, I'm from IL also. Welcome. Where in Illinois are you if you don't mind me asking.
            I am from the Lake Mattoon area!

Comment

Girl, we're practically neighbors! I'm in the Carbondale/Murphysboro area.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                Girl, we're practically neighbors! I'm in the Carbondale/Murphysboro area.
                Yep, you are not far at all!

Comment

Working...
                X