Just want to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to introduce myself

Hi everyone. I have been reading these boards for about a year now. I can't really figure out why I feel so shy to post. My News Years Resolution was to actually get involved and not just lurk. My name is Vincie. I live in New Hampshire. I have been grooming for about 6 years, 5 years for someone else and now I finally got up enough nerve to open up my own shop in my house. I still work part-time at the other place till I get busier. I have been married for almost 18 years to a wonderful guy and I have two kids, one daughter 16 and one son 13. I have two dogs, a lab mix and a lab, and two cats. I love grooming and I can't wait until I am booked out straight for weeks on end. Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

WELCOME!

Comment

Hi Vincie,
      Im new too, I just started my own mobile in April of 06, right now it's feast of famine..lol..Before Christmas was great!! I was finally booked two weeks in advance. I forgot to ad in my introduction, I have two boys, 23 and 19, one shiba inu/aussie x abused rescue dog, a big huge 25 lb black and white cat that looks like a cow, a siamese that hates me (or pretends too, he is siamese) lol.. and a parakeet. WELCOME

Comment

Hi Vincie,
        Welcome get involved the wort that could happen is that you figure out that we are all a little crazy
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

Welcome Vincie, this is a great place to learn a lot and to vent sometimes to, poeple here know what groomers go thur and understand, so don`t be shy.
          Holly

Comment

Just want to say WELCOME,YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE!!!

Comment

Greetings!

You'll find a lot of like-minded people here, and that's really important when you work pretty much by yourself every day.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

I've been grooming for nearly 3 years, I married at 34 years old (now I'm 36), and have no kids except my little Yorkie, Spike. I work at an Animal hospital and love it.

Thanks for joining, we always need more opinions and thoughts.

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hi K9Klips!

Hi K9Klips! That's really nice that the shop you've been working at is letting you continue to work there while you build your clientelle. I hope that you have lots of success in your new business!

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                    Welcome! Glad to have you here.

I've been grooming for nearly 3 years, I married at 34 years old (now I'm 36), and have no kids except my little Yorkie, Spike. I work at an Animal hospital and love it.

Thanks for joining, we always need more opinions and thoughts.

Tammy in Utah
                    Wow Spikey, with all that you have to contribute, I didn't realize you've only groomed for 3 years!

Comment

Welcome! I was also a lurker for quite a while before I started posting. This is a great place with a lot of wonderful and helpful people.

Comment

Hi K9

Comment

Working...
                        X