Kinda New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda New

Hi! I am Erika, I used to read the other chat board, but very rarely posted. So now I decided to become an active member!
    I am in Florida and have been grooming for 11 years. I love grooming and couldn't think of doing anything else...Although I have tried other careers I always come back to grooming!!

Hi Erika! I thought I would say hi since no one else has yet. I'm from Michigan and have been grooming for 6 years.

Comment

Hi Erika,
      Welcome from beautiful Washington State. You will love it here and everyone is fun and helpful Good Luck
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

Hi Erika, I am in Connecticut I lived in Florida for School, I wish I was still there I hate cold weather anyway welcome to the board Holly

Comment

Welcome! We can all learn this new board together.

Comment

Hello Doggiegroomer!

Hello Doggiegroomer! It seems like if grooming is in your blood, there's no way to have any other career!

Comment

Welcome! I was on the old board also and did more reading than posting. I love this place! I've learned quite a bit around here

Comment

Hi Erika, I am in the Orlando area.

Comment

Hey from Orlando Too!! Welcome to the new board, it is really nice isn't it?
                  Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the Welcome. I guess I am in the Orlando area also...the outskirts! I'm exactly half way between Orlando and Daytona! Looking forward to getting to know you guys better! I must say again....LOVE the new board!

Comment

Working...
                    X