Grateful Mobile Groomer here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful Mobile Groomer here

I am a 'new' mobile groomer, a little over a year, I have been grooming for 18 years (salon) WOW what a difference! I love it, although I have had a few glitches, to which I am happy to say "mahalo" for all of the wonderful information I have found on this site :0) Look forward to learning more solutions to some of the problems we face, and to 'vent' once in a while. Sometimes you feel like you are the only one....

I am so jealous!!!! I absolutely LOVE Hawaii, we usually go to Kaui but I am a city girl and LOVE Honolulu.

Comment

welcome

Comment

just a thought. if we all went to hawaii to visit you, could we claim the trip as a tax deductible fact finding mission.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
          just a thought. if we all went to hawaii to visit you, could we claim the trip as a tax deductible fact finding mission.
          good luck with that, lol...
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

it might work....

We could be holding a dog grooming class....
            On the beach.

Comment

So there you go

You could have a fee and make money, and we could all go "visit" for your seminar. Good thinking.

Part of the reason that got me to the decision of going Mobile, in my case housecall, grooming was the wording, If you like pampering dogs. Gee I love pampering dogs. Have fun and guess at least you won't be dealing with snow driving.
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
              X