Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Idaho

Hi
    I found this site a few weeks ago and have learned a few new things that I had forgot or never tried. I have been a groomer for 21yrs. I have always worked on my own, and have gotten in a old rut on how I do things so it is fun to learn from all of you. I owned a grooming shop for several years in WA. Then moved to Id and bought a mobile Van. I have been here for 9yrs.
    I have been reading a lot about updating my Van it needs major work, so in a few weeks my husband and I will gut it and start over. Well hope to get to chat with some of you soon.

Thanks
    From Idaho

Hello!
    I am new to posting on this board although have been a lurker for a year or so. Where in Idaho are you? I am in southwest Montana. I just purchased my first mobile van last week. I am hoping to be up and running by mid may. Good luck with your remodel! Have a great day.
    J.

Comment

Hello from Northern Utah. Where in ID are you? (No/So/Central Idaho?).

Please be sure to contribute some of your 21 years of KNOWLEDGE in the "general forums" and "Mobile Grooming" forums, we love "new additions" here, so please jump in a SPEAK!

I've been grooming for a mere 3 years, but I love it. I groom at an animal hospital at the moment, but when our house is done (6-9 months from now), I may be grooming there, as the money would be a little better.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hello back!

I am here in the Spokane Valley, just a couple miles from Post Falls. Are you anywhere near here??

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Groomers Helper

I am trying to figure out how to start a new thread, but darnedd if I can so I'll just ask here.

Is the groomers helper worth the investment??

Comment

From Boise ID

Hi
              Thanks for everyone wanting to get to know me. I live in Boise, and had my Grooming shop in Tri-Cities WA (Kennewick)
              I have groomed so many years and started right out of high school, I don't know anything other kind of job. I went to grooming school in AZ so many years ago. Then went back to WA and opened my first shop, I only had 6mo schooling and didn't know anyone that groomed so after I came back home I had to answer all my own ? and learn lots of hard lessons over the years.
              I must have figured it out I'm still going very strong.
              So I'm proud to say I did it all on my own and have started this work in three different cities. Tami we go to Utah every summer for Lagoon.

Tina

Comment

yes yes yes it is worth it! But I already answered that question when you finally learned how to start a new thread.

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by wagn'tails66 View Post
                  Hi
                  Thanks for everyone wanting to get to know me. I live in Boise, and had my Grooming shop in Tri-Cities WA (Kennewick)
                  I have groomed so many years and started right out of high school, I don't know anything other kind of job. I went to grooming school in AZ so many years ago. Then went back to WA and opened my first shop, I only had 6mo schooling and didn't know anyone that groomed so after I came back home I had to answer all my own ? and learn lots of hard lessons over the years.
                  I must have figured it out I'm still going very strong.
                  So I'm proud to say I did it all on my own and have started this work in three different cities. Tami we go to Utah every summer for Lagoon.

Tina
                  Hi Tina. I live in Kennewick. What was your shops name here? My family lives in Nampa which isn't to far from you. What a small world huh?

Comment

I know this is an old joke, but your first line is

Hi from Idaho.... you d ho?

Just kidding, HI!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X