Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hello!! My name is Amber. I'm from a growing tourist town in Missouri. I've been grooming for about 9 years now.. WOW!! Doesn't seem like it's been that long.. lol I learned through an internship with my mother. She's been grooming for about 30 some odd years now. She was trained by my grandmother.. So, I guess I was born to groom. I absolutely love animals and always have, so I love my job!!! I thoroughly enjoy going to the Intergroom seminars. They are very informative, and I come home with at least a couple new techniques and even a little refreshed.. Would love to attend a show sometime though.. Anyone know of any in this area, please let me know.. Anyhow, hope to meet some new groomers!!! Have a great day!
    Attached Files

Hi and weclome!!! I am in Florida:-) I love your pic... I want flowers like that :-)

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Rhode Island

There is one grooming show in Warwick Rhode Island. I'm going to that one in November. I think the first week. Intergroom was great but not as good as the big one in Hershey. Hope this helps.
          Kirsten

Comment

welcome from the fl gulfcoast...love the pics....now go to general talk and then to the petition to FDA and open it and sign.......ok and crosspost to all your friends and family.....thanks, Laura

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello again everyone.. Gracy, where about in Florida are you from? I have family close to Destin. : )
              I had quite the little mess to groom today!! It was a once a year job, you know the kind that are matted to the skin?! Poor little Pom.. I felt so bad for the baby. Question is, what do you charge for this sort of thing?? I always get in the mode while I'm grooming these dogs and am convinced I'm really going to charge for all this work, then when I'm finished, I start feeling guilty about charging too much for such a small dog. Although, I did dull two blades working on this one!!! What do you all think is fair? How do you judge price on a once a year job?? Big or small..
              Also, anyone out there use the Nature's Specialties Remoisturizing Treatment? It's wonderfull for dog's with dry, irritated skin, and dry brittle coat!!! I highly recommend it.. Helps with matted dogs too!!
              Have a great day everyone!!

Comment

Working...
              X