Hello From PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From PA

Greetings! I'm so happy to have found your site. I'm 40 years old and a year ago I finally began my journey into Pet Grooming. I work at PetSmart as a Bather and have been clawing my way into getting certified as a Groomer. This last year has taught me a great deal about myself more than anything else. Grooming is nothing like I thought it to be but at last I have found the one thing I LOVE doing and want to learn everything there is to know. Being around the dogs is actually healing to me as well as fun. I particularly love the older dogs and have a special *bond* with the ones I care for when they are with me. I hope to own my own Mobile Dog Spa and move to AZ but for now I will stay where I am and learn!~

I look forward to being an active member here!~

WestieLuv~

Check out the post(from AZ)

Tears I Am Probably Going To Hang Up MY Clippers June 12th.

I see no solution to this and this problem I had posted, then deleted. The ridiculous proposals will go thru and no one in my county that is mobile will be happy. It isn't a matter of compliance.....they make it impossible to comply and it would NOT be cost prohibitive if their new plans (rules) go through. Perhaps those with recently renewed permits won't have to deal with it til next year, but it will eventually effect us all. I have never had a misdemeanor, or so much as a moving violaton or speeding ticket in many years and I don't want to start now. I'd rather a doctor tell me I can't work, than some councilman, who decides my fate.

Last edited by Jenneversage64; 05-15-10 at 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X