Welcome from Michigan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome from Michigan!!

Hey, my name's Danielle and I'm a multiple dog owner from michigan. I joined hoping to find some information on grooming some friends and family's dogs to make a little extra cash, and just as fun for a hobby. I own a GSD and Beagle myself so I need other dogs to practice on.

hope to get some great info.

I live in Michigan Also!!

Hi my name is taylor and i am 17, and i show my Aussie in jr's and i show other breeds in the breed ring, when i get bored i like to groom on my pomerainans or my Aussie, this July i will be going to the Paragon Grooming school up here in Michigan, im so excited.

I live in Saugatuck,

Comment

Hello

Welcome to the forum. My name is Karissa and I live in Texas. I own Tails To Nails Grooming. Glad to hear both of you are interested in this. Yo will find GREAT answers to many of the questions you may have. Ask away, somebody here can give you the heads up. You will have lots of fun learning. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Welcome and ask away.
        "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
        and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
        www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Working...
        X