Hello From Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Kansas City

Hi everyone I used to be a member of this board but i have no logged in and i shut down my old email and everything so here I'm again.
    I'm Julie I used to live in the St Louis area and I was trying to become a groomer I did a free internship but the groomer I picked or picked me was not treating the pets right and I can not stand that. So after 3 months of 5 days a week 8-10 hours a day I had to quit. I have since moved to the Kansas City Area and I'm looking to get back into it. I hope someone out there is looking for someone to teach. If you have any ideas please let me know I have to get my foot in this door as this is my passion. I have been a bartender as a job but I'm ready for a life career.
    Thank You,
    Julie

Hey Julie, Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the internship. How about attending a school? Stick with it, you'll find the right place for you.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
    X