Hi from Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Florida!

I've just relocated from southern CA to FL which was a fairly spontaneous decision after loss of mother and emergency surgery for me late last year. Have owned my own shop for quite awhile now so working for someone else is going to be hard for me. I've decided to start up a mobile business and had thought of it in the past, but am now serious and getting ready to commit. Will see everyone on the Mobile forum

Cathy

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about what Life has been dealing you, but welcome here, and I hope you enjoy Florida.

I have to say, working for the RIGHT kind of person can be wonderful, without the headaches of owning your own place, but finding the right match is very difficult.

So perhaps your decision to go mobile would be the best for you - hope you do awesomely (is that a word, lol?).

Comment

Have to say, I've been visiting FL now for many years to see my parents and always enjoyed the visits, living here has been awesome so far!!! Thanks for the kind words

Comment

visit

www.findagroomer.com look for other groomers in the St.Augustine area,My husband and I wen't on vacation there during the winter holiday and fell in love with the down town historical part of St.Augustine,we even consider moving there ,but he's work would take him to Jacksonville are . Good luck with your new move and have fun.

Originally posted by Cathy32086 View Post
        Have to say, I've been visiting FL now for many years to see my parents and always enjoyed the visits, living here has been awesome so far!!! Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Welcome to the board and welcome to Florida! I love St. Augustine, my family and dogs spend quite a bit time up your way. One of my kids live in St. Augistine the other in Jaxs, so we're up there alot. You picked a pretty part of Florida to move to and does'nt get quite as hot as we do down here in south florida!

Comment

Welcome! I live in Jax and St Augustine is just a stone's throw away! Just check regulations... St Aug is its own concoction..being such an old city and with all the original buildings, cobblestone, etc..they may have different rules about a mobile van!

I've been hopin g to go mobile in Jax within the year but with a baby on the way (due date is Friday!) I'm not seeing that in the foreseeable future anymore...

It is beautiful, there, though... Great choice!

Jessie

Comment

We love St.Augustine and visit frequently. We live just north east of Orlando :-) welcome to Florida, mobile is fabulous.

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard!
                Debi
                http://www.uppypuppydogsalon.com
                My life is lived in the company of dogs

Comment

Working...
                X