Hi I am Kat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am Kat

Hi I am a 21 year old vet tech and stay at home pet mom.
    I am currently out of work but looking at what grooming school is going to cost i am going to find a job just to save for it.

I live on a small island and none of the vet have had work sense a hurricane about a year and a half ago.

Groom school and vet tech is a good mix I can double team at a vet. My husband is all for it and he is supporting me!

I currently own a Dog Phoenix she is three, A cat Boss he is the annoying one LOL,2 Rabbits Jessi and Storm bonded pair.

I was told to come here by a friend who is in grooming school I think she is a member. I am going to have to find a school and come up with the money. But I really think I want this so I am going for it. so research research research. I am also thinking i will have to get a apartment for three months. As I don't live anywhere near a school.

But I will research and look into that.

Thank you for reading

Well hello there! Welcome to the boards! You couldn't have picked a nicer place to begin! Not only is it a valuable source of information for all things grooming related, but the members are some of the nicest people you'll ever run across!
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
    X