Ireland Calling...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland Calling...........

Hello fellow Dog Lovers............ I'm loving the site but am struggling to find information that relates to my location

I am living in Dublin, Ireland.............

Is there anybody out there from this area ???

Thanks

Welcome to the site. Sorry I don't know any groomers in Ireland, but would love to come visit you. Would be my third trip to my most favorite country next to my own.

Comment

Welcome to the board, not from your area but you'll find a lot of good info in general here.
      "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
      and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
      www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Good luck When I was in Ireland a couple times a few years ago most people thought the fact I groomed dogs (or that anyone actually paid to have dogs groomed) was totally strange! Course I was over on the other side - Claire, Cork, and Kerry area. Welcome!

Comment

ahhh, the joys of living in a small country!!! I'm no where near you (opposite side of the world actually) but I'm in a similarly-small country, and so far I've found ONE other groomer on here that's in my country too, the rest i've found online are cos I found them through already knowing them in person!!!

Comment

Working...
          X