Howdy from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Georgia

Hello, I'm located in the Atlanta area. I've recently decided that I want to make a career change to something I can feel passionate about and I've decided grooming is perfect for me. I've gotten study aides, begun practicing on my dog and family member's dogs. I'm learning a lot and hoping to find a groomer that will give me the chance to apprentice under them and begin as a bather for their shop.

So hello. I can't wait to begin reading and learning more here.

Hello and welcome to the board. I'd offer you a job as I'm currently looking for a bather, but I think the commute may be a bit much.

Good luck in your endeavours.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Crazy View Post
      Hello and welcome to the board. I'd offer you a job as I'm currently looking for a bather, but I think the commute may be a bit much.

Good luck in your endeavours.

LOL Ontario is just right around the corner from Georgia...What two days travel. Thanks for the well wishes.

Comment

Welcome and good luck finding some one that can help you with your goals
        This board helps a ton
        "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
        and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
        www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Working...
        X