Hello From North Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From North Carolina!

Hi everyone! Newbe starting out..I love browsing through the forums-So much information! I love it! Getting more experience and education before opening my own shop. I have 7 dachshunds and 2 cats. I look forward to reading more from everyone..

Hi Roxi,
    I am fairly new as well. Been following posts for awhile and have learned so much from this group! I have Phoebe a longhaired mini doxie. She is such a great pet. I love the breed. Good luck in your business venture!!

Comment

Hello, RoxiDoxi!

I'm in Raleigh. Glad to have you on here. You'll meet all sorts of wonderful people & learn lots of stuff! Where are you opening a shop at? I'm mobile.

Melissa

Comment

Dachshunds are great dogs-love 'em! I am currently awaiting the birth of a litter as I type-so exciting! And another litter due in a week! As for my shop-I will probably start out of my home. I can't wait to get it up and running....Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

hey roxi where you from in NC. I live in Graham have 5 dogs one of which is a dashound (actually my daughters but lives here) I am very new as well and learning to groom. There are many talented groomers here and have great advise and guidenance to offer.

Diane

Comment

I am near New Bern- between Cherry Point and Camp Lejeune.

Comment

I am moving to New Bern this summer

Comment

Havelock??

If so, my husband grew up there.

Comment

Hope to meet you Scullysmom, when you get here! PetPixie-yep Havelock is down the road a piece-both base towns are busy and growing.

Comment

I'm in Trinity, going for a certificate and wanting to learn more. I will be working out of my home. Nobody is hiring here. So everybody is tell me to do it on my self. It can't hurt to try. Wish us all the best and not give up.

Comment

Originally posted by RoxiDoxi View Post
                      Hope to meet you Scullysmom, when you get here! PetPixie-yep Havelock is down the road a piece-both base towns are busy and growing.
                      Your in Havelock? Marine family? Can not wait to meet you, maybe you could borrow one of my poodles and we will go compete!

Comment

I live near Havelock-go throught there all the time for misc. stuff I would love to grab a poodle and compete. I have been trying to get one or both of my sister's two poodles, but no luck! Oh well... Good Luck Williamson..it's the same here with hiring-they do have a couple of the big chains opening...

Comment

Welcome you'll learn a ton here.
                          "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                          and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                          www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Working...
                          X