Hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ohio

Hello everyone my name is Carrie and I'm from Ohio. I have been grooming for 14 years and I am starting my own mobile grooming business in the next couple weeks. I presently have 6 dogs, 2 of which are French Bulldogs that I show and plan on breeding this fall. I also have 3 cats and a parrot. I am married and have 2 children. I am hoping on meeting many new groomers on this forum. Thank you

Hi Carrie, I live in Northwest Ohio. Good luck with your new biz !
    ~Angela

Comment

Welcome to the board! I used to live in Toledo. What part of Ohio are you in? I moved back to NY a few years ago, also married with 2 children. I'm sure you'll love it here
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

MYLADY, I am 1 hr from Toledo. I have two boys . Two of my brothers live in Sylvania.

Comment

Hello from Ohio

I live in Kirtland, about 20 minutes east of Cleveland.
          Carrie

Comment

Welcome from another Ohioan, Best of luck on you new adventure!!
            "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Hello from south dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtydawg View Post
                MYLADY, I am 1 hr from Toledo. I have two boys . Two of my brothers live in Sylvania.
                I used to actually live in Sylvania, but no one knows where that is LOL. I used to run the grooming salon at the Sylvania Veterinary Hospital. Do your brothers have (had) dogs? Maybe I have groomed them LOL. Before that I worked and managed the salon at Superpetz. I've been back in NY for about 8 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by mylady View Post
                  I used to actually live in Sylvania, but no one knows where that is LOL. I used to run the grooming salon at the Sylvania Veterinary Hospital. Do your brothers have (had) dogs? Maybe I have groomed them LOL. Before that I worked and managed the salon at Superpetz. I've been back in NY for about 8 years now.
                  No, they have no pets Do you ever get back this way?? I get to the east coast every now and again... mother in law lives in CT.

Comment

Welcome to the Board from another Ohioan I'm just North of Dayton in a little town call Tippecanoe (aka Tipp City) my shop is in Troy. You'll learn so much from everyone here. I'm heading your way in May for the Super Styling Sessions and can't wait. Good luck to you and your new business.
                    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                    www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Originally posted by mylady View Post
                      Wow Mylady I too use to work and manage a slaon at Superpetz before I started up my own shop. How long ago did you work there?
                      "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                      and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                      www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Originally posted by CarrieT View Post
                        I live in Kirtland, about 20 minutes east of Cleveland.
                        Carrie
                        I used to live near there... Chesterland! Welcome to the board btw.
                        A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Originally posted by suzy6469 View Post
                          Wow Mylady I too use to work and manage a slaon at Superpetz before I started up my own shop. How long ago did you work there?
                          I got my start there, so 1995-2000 I think I was there. I was there for 5 years and ran the salon for 3 1/2. I loved it there. I should NOT have quit. They even offerend me 65% to stay! What was I thinking? But sadly that whole store closed down after I moved a few years later.

Comment

Working...
                          X