Good Afternoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Afternoon!

For almost a year now I have been working as a dog bather for a wonderful employer, and have been lurking around this site picking up tips and pointers as I go.

Recently, I have been accepted into a local dog-grooming institute, and will begin my formal education in June. I am very excited about this journey, and have been waiting on pins and needles to begin for quite some time now.

My other interests include horses, horse training, dog training, drawing, reading, writing, and small-medium business management.

Hopefully I will be able to add some helpful comments to your threads, and your insite will help me continue to grow during this, my first year of dog grooming!

Alright, you're on your way now! And it's about time you started posting!! BTW thanks for the nice words about your employer (me!)

Comment

Welcome to the boards! I have been a part of this website since my first week in grooming school 6 years ago. I have learned a LOT since then. If it's not a specific skill, then I have learned of tools, products, ideas, etc...that I would not have known about had I not learned it from the fine folks on this website.

Stay with us, don't disappear like so many others. There is a lot to learn, and this is a great place to start!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
      X