Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself

Hi,
    My name is Laura. I was posting alot yesterday and I realized I didn't introduce myself. How rude. Sorry. I have been grooming for just about 25 years and I'm only 39. So my back hurts. I cough up hairballs daily. And in my spare time I sit on my A?#! lol
    I have 3 pets: A coton de tulear, and two domestic kitties from the shelter. Oh, by the way, can I deduct them as dependents on my taxes? They sure cost me enough! Just kidding I adore them. Two boys...19 and 6....after the 1st one I said never again......never say never.
    I think I am a comedian, as you can probably see, but it gets me through the day. I live in Fl.......It's about 72" here today..blue skies...just beautiful...I won't brag in August. I usually like animals more then people. I do however like nice people, but mean people suck. OOPS...can I say that? Anyway, hi everyone and Happy Easter

Hi, I am just up the road from you in sunny Georgia! It's a bit windy today here but still nice.

Comment

Hi & welcome to the forum, Happy Easter to you!
      from Angie in the UK

Comment

Hi Laura, I am in the Orlando area.

Comment

Hi Laura! Welcome to the board. This place rocks! I am in Iowa and it is maybe 40 degrees outside. Send some sunshine my way )

Comment

Hi I wish we had Florida weather our Easter was Freezing. This is Texas it is not supposed to be in the 30's on Easter. Welcome!

Comment

Lots of us Florida girls here today!

It's rainy in Lakeland.

I have a client with a Coton.
              I'm not ever exactly sure what to do with all that hair!!
              Maybe post some pix of yours?

Welcome!
              Erica

Comment

Hi Eli and Laura; yes, lot's of us Florida girls. I have a Bolognese which is groomed (or should I say ungroomed) like a Coton. But, I groom her more like a Bichon Frise. Eli, most clients with these breeds want a more modified look and less straggly.

Comment

Originally posted by eli View Post
                  It's rainy in Lakeland.

I have a client with a Coton.
                  I'm not ever exactly sure what to do with all that hair!!
                  Maybe post some pix of yours?

Welcome!
                  Erica
                  I keep Tiki in a long puppy cut. I'll post some pics when I find out what my son did with them. I had a whole load of them on my computer, but one day I was complaining that my computer was running slow and next thing u know my pics were gone. Brat kids!

Comment

Originally posted by pixiedust View Post
                    Hi, I am just up the road from you in sunny Georgia! It's a bit windy today here but still nice.
                    Hi Pixie, It's windy here too so I took my 6 year old to fly a kite.

Comment

Originally posted by Angie View Post
                      Hi Laura! Welcome to the board. This place rocks! I am in Iowa and it is maybe 40 degrees outside. Send some sunshine my way )
                      I'll try

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                        Hi Eli and Laura; yes, lot's of us Florida girls. I have a Bolognese which is groomed (or should I say ungroomed) like a Coton. But, I groom her more like a Bichon Frise. Eli, most clients with these breeds want a more modified look and less straggly.
                        Hi Gracie,
                        Yes most people like a more modified cut. Thank goodness because we all know they won't brush. If you have ever seen the Coton De Tulear on the cover of Dog World. His name is Lucky. He is shown doing agility. He is Tiki's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Oasis View Post
                          Hi & welcome to the forum, Happy Easter to you!
                          from Angie in the UK
                          Helloooooo over there.......

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
                            Hi I wish we had Florida weather our Easter was Freezing. This is Texas it is not supposed to be in the 30's on Easter. Welcome!
                            Hi,
                            Hi you wish you had fl weather now but wait till August.......Oh but wait a minute....your in Texas......never mind. I was in Texas once in the summer. I was only 6 but I will never forget what it was like to not be able to breathe. It was 116"

Comment

welcome

Hi,I am pretty new here too. I live in Washington state and it was beautiful for easter (70 and sunny). Which was great because it was my daughter and my black standard poodles first birthday. (My daughter is Izzy and my dog is Tino) Look forward to talking with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X