hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I am trying to start up a mobile grooming van. It is a little scary. I would be the only one here. Some people think it is a great idea, others not. Its a big investment to take to find out if it works or not.

How did you feel when you started.

Welcome to the forum!

I was scared when I bought my shop about a year and a half ago- even though I've got more dogs than I can handle, I'm still nervous.lol I'm going to be closing up the shop and going completely mobile the end of June. Guess what? Yup, It's getting scary again. ;-) It's exciting, though, too, and it's worth the risk. If you don't try it, you'll never know. If I was going to be the only mobile in town, I would have gone that route years ago- be brave and go for it!

Comment

Hi and welcome! Good luck with your mobile venture.

Comment

Welcome, you will love being your own boss.

Comment

Welcome, you will love having your own business. I have had my shop for 6 yrs now. I like working for myself. It has great rewards.
          Good luck!

Comment

It is worth the risk trust me. And it is not even much of a risk because you could always sell your mobile unit if it doesn't work out. Just take very good care of it and it will take care of you later. Have you been grooming long?

Comment

It is scary! But you'll find

loads of support here!!!
              Many of us hear the naysayers in our lives loud & clear.
              But when you get onto this board, I think you'll find we support each other.
              Many of us run here everyday.
              And to give our significant others a break from "Guess what happened to me today?!!!"

Welcome!!
              Erica

Comment

Working...
              X