Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Iceland

Hi everyone

I am not a groomer but I have 3 Standard Poodles and hopefully more to come in the future.

And at the moment two of them are in show coat and one is growing out from begin shaved down, we plan on showing her after one year or so.
    So I am bathing three dogs every week I know not much
    I shave them my self FFT but a professional groomer does the show clipping for me.

We live in Iceland and I am 25 and my name is Disa.

Welcome to the board! You will find tons of information on whatever you may be seeking or if you just want to "talk dog" we're good for that too.
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Iceland! How cool is that? (LOL, get it? Iceland? Cool? Heh, I crack myself up). Can you see that volcano thats been blowing its top from where you're at?
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Welcome! There's lots of show people on here, not just in poodles.

I stepped foot in your country once...actually at the airport on layover. Amazing how much like a desert the landscape is.

Comment

Hello and welcome.

What colors are your Std. Poos? You sure do keep yourself busy by have three of them to bath every week.

I've owned two and both of them have been black. I just had to re home my last one. She thought my Pom was suppose to be her breakfast, lunch or dinner! Not a very happy home life for the little Pom.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Hello and welcome!!!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Thank you all.

I have 2 blacks ISCH Curonian Spit Backroad Adventure and Huffish Put The Blame on Me
              and one apricot born in Iceland.

you can meet my dogs at www.poodle.is

Yes I can see the volcano from my town, very nice view but there is no danger from the volcano here where I live.

PuppyFluffer I get your joke :P but Iceland is not that cool if we are talking about the weather
              this winter we had 10 days of snow, not much and the temps are about 32-40°F in the winter.
              But I am only talking about the south part of the island.
              In the north they have lots of snow

Comment

haha, small world Winnow; I know you from poodleforum.com!!! hehe. Welcome to the wonderful pet groomer forums!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the board you;ll learn a lot here.
                  "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                  and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                  www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Originally posted by flyingduster View Post
                    haha, small world Winnow; I know you from poodleforum.com!!! hehe. Welcome to the wonderful pet groomer forums!!!!
                    It's very small Would love to visit your country one day. I think it is a lot like Iceland only more stunning.

Comment

Working...
                    X