New here, Hi! Long-time groomer, in Seattle & Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, Hi! Long-time groomer, in Seattle & Florida

Grooming has been a fun career, & stands the test of recession pretty well, too! I've been happy to be an employee, then I was manager for 3 yrs til I got married & moved away.. I even retired! for about 6 mos, lol. Now I'm back as happy employee where I used to manage, ah normal hours!

I'm joining up here for the comraderie & cool exchange of ideas, like I already heard of a neat trick to try for naughty nail trim dogs, try it while the dryer's going, hmm!

Welcome!! It's a GREAT community. I'm sure with all your experience, you'll have a lot to ad to various topics. By the way, where in Florida were you (or are you)? I'm a Floridian. Best to you!!

Comment

Welcome to the board! I look forward to reading what you have to contribute.
      My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Welcome back to the Pacific NorthWET. At least you don't have to worry about hurricane season anymore.

Another great trick on nails is doing it first thing in the tub. The pups are a little uncertain about their location and footing, so they don't think about what's going on to their feet.

Comment

thanks for the welcomes! I was in Pompano Beach mostly, I don't miss the bugs or the heat but hey if I have to pick my natural disaster I'll go w a hurricane over tornado, fire, mudslide or earthquake any day! You get to prepare, you go to the middle of the house & bunker down, and when it's over you go check out all the new stuff in your backyard, lol! maybe you have to replace a window but that's no big deal.

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to the site!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
              X