retail grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retail grooming

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience in a retail salon ? I am in one now but can't take much more of it ! we have a bully, chronic complainer and a person who cries alot !!! My plan was to stay for a year then go out on my own , however that might happen soon than I thought ! I am nervous about having my own business I guess ! Thanks for listening !!

What does "retail salon" mean?
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

?? salon

I'm not sure I know what you mean by a "retail salon", sorry.....

sittingpretty

Comment

I'm guessing you mean that you work in a chain store that has grooming. I hear a lot of negatives about these places, although I'm sure there are some good ones with good people. Whenever I complain about my job (which is not grooming right now) my husband always tells me the same thing...there is good and bad wherever you go. You can't control how other people act and you can't pick your fellow employees (unfortunately). You can only control how you react to different situations and people. That's hard to do in a stressful environment...I know...but if you have to stay there for a while, I'd suggest doing your own thing...and doing your very best. When the time is right, you can venture out on your own with a whole lot of great experience. Dealing with difficult people is going to carry over in to your self employment as well. Don't forget, you have all those doggy mommies and poppies to keep happy!! Hang in there and be strong.

Comment

thank you

Thanks for the support ! And yes I mean a chain that has grooming ! Yes there are good people there but it takes only one who always ruins the day !! And it's not just me we all feel the same way , she has been written up , talked to , and forced to step down as manager but they won't get rid of her ! I guess I just need to vent ! Thanks again !!

Comment

Working...
          X