Newbie From Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From Arizona!

Hello, all. Have been reading all the wonderful information for about the last 6 mths! All of you have been very helpful. Am expecting my new Mobile Trailer in a few weeks! Can hardly wait. Getting from Gryphon, good ol Joe. He's great! Will be Startin real soon! Now I an actually talk on this board without hidin in the shadows..

Just wanted to say Welcome to you and good luck with your new career!!

Comment

if you are servicing the litchfield park area, pm me. i have a customer moving out there as we speak. congrats
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Congrats and welcome )

Comment

Hi and Welcome

Are you in the {Phoenix or Tucson area? I am Phoenix area East valley. Superstition Springs.Happy for you. A new vehicle is such fun.

Comment

Welcome from Gilbert!!! This board is great.

Comment

Congrats on the new trailer...I'm out in Gold Canyon, by the Superstition Mountains....

Comment

Welcome..so what area are you going to service? Having new digs, is always fun! Are you working now , how long have you been grooming?

Comment

You will LOVE being Mobile!

Comment

Has anyone heard of Bullhead City? Thats the area im going to service. Right next to Laughlin Nevada. Have been groomin for about 10 mths out of my home. Have some regulars..didnt want to be to busy out of my home, till I decide on shop or Mobile. So goin mobile was my choice. Only 1 other in town that has been here for many years...Glad to here from some Arizonians!

Comment

Working...
                    X