Hello from So. California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from So. California

I am a mobile groomer who is always looking for ways to do things better and smarter!

Welcome! You definitely came to the right place!
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Hello

I'm by the San Fernando Valley in CA. We have a CA section here but you'll find lots of information here. I'm a dog show fanatic and I am going to the Victorville shows this coming week-end, but I looked Anza up and found some distance. The Handlers I work with live in Murrietta. Let us know more about you.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

arrooh, I think I may have met you at Pasadena, I was talking to Kristen at the WAGS booth and she was referring you to a new "special" client?

Comment

Yes that is me for sure

Originally posted by Joannev71 View Post
          arrooh, I think I may have met you at Pasadena, I was talking to Kristen at the WAGS booth and she was referring you to a new "special" client?
          I'm not sure I'd recall who you were. I'm glad that you were there. Next time we'll meet if not before.

You might wish to join the So. Ca. Groomers Assoc.if you haven't yet. They have a educational meeting a couple of times a year and also at the Expo. in Pasadena.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
          X