Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I've been surfing around a leaving intro messages in all the wrong places. Well I finally found where I ought to be--right here!
    I'm from Marietta Ga and new to the industry. I've been looking for somewhere to train and have just about given up, now I'm thinking about online training. I'm excited to be looking at a new career, I've been working in the construction industry for 25+ years, we all know that industry has gone south (no pun intended). Any way HI EVERYBODY!!!

Welcome, fellow Billie Holiday fan!
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Hi Smart and Pretty

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, I just wanted to acknowledge your welcome. She was great, wasn't she (Billie).

Comment

SNP how did you know she was a Billie Holiday fan? Just curious.

Welcome to the board!
        "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Aren't there schools near you?

There are a couple of schools in Georgia, aren't there? Others here will know more. Ask again if your post disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbiedogs View Post
            There are a couple of schools in Georgia, aren't there? Others here will know more. Ask again if your post disappears.
            I have found one school and was not interested in attending. I don't want to name it. There is another one that is more than two hours away, a four hour commute is not for me.

Comment

Working...
            X