Finally joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally joined

I have been reading this forum for awhile and just joined. Coming up with a name was a blocker for me...go figure, sometimes the brain just doesn't want to work. I always look forward to learning new things and this is a wealth of information. When I started grooming in the 80's groomers weren't talking to each other like now. What a difference it has made to the industry.

Welcome! I'm in Nova Scotia, it's nice to meet local groomers =) I took my course in Moncton almost 3 years ago now. Welcome to the board!

Comment

Welcome and I love the name you chose!! I cannot tell you how much people on this forum have helped me (and I hope I have helped them!). It is a wonderful place and you will learn much. Never be afraid to contribute or ask questions. There's always someone who will chip in their two cents!! Glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome! This is a great place. I only found this a few months ago and was kind of shocked at how the groomers have come so far since the 80's too. Everyone cheers for each other. Talk about that being so cool.

Comment

Welcome you'll love it here =)
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Yappi....welcome! Such a cute name!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Welcome aboard. It's great to see more Canadian groomers on here.
              "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Nice to see more Canadians!

I am glad you are joining in now!
                Love the name
                Where in New Brunswick are you located?

I hope to see lots of posts from an experienced groomer like you!

Lisa

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Working...
                  X