I'm not dead yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not dead yet!

So I'm not new, but been on a bit of a hiatus.

<nutshell>Was sick for a year, barely able to work, business went downhill, got better, realized great change was needed, in the process of divorcing the hubby (he's gone now and it's done done done), shortly thereafter the dog grooming and dog training potentials both skyrocketed. Working a lot, about to work a lot more. Took in a foster dog yesterday which brings the tally up to 5, my Mini Schnauzer, my 3 rescues and now the Giant Schnauzer foster. Ergo, it's been stressful, hectic, horrid, depressing, but now happy, busy, at peace, happy, ecstatic and happy. And I'm back. I plan to start competing finally this year, I'm meeting up with Groomer X hopefully this weekend to get started on that track. *glee*</nutshell>
    -----------------------------------------------
    damnit, I want a white poodle!

Welcome back!!

Comment

Happy

I don't know you but it makes me happy to hear how happy you are. I can feel the joy in your words! Much success !!! Terri

Comment

You're not dead yet. You're alive and ticking. You've been there and back. Now you're here. Tomorrow is a new day!
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Welcome back! May your future be everything you want it to be

Comment

Fantastic, good to see you back.

Comment

So glad things are looking up! Welcome back~

Comment

good to have you back!
                What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I was just wondering what happened to you......glad to have ya back!
                  Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                  Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Working...
                  X