Greetings from Teton Valley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Teton Valley!

I'm new to any chatroom. Don't type well, so I'll be short on everything.

Are you a groomer? Welcome.

Comment

Hello.
      Are you a groomer, do you groom at home in a shop or in a mobile?
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Well, since you have not answered the other 2, I'm gonna take a gander based on your screen name...and assume you are a groomer. Or, a fake groomer. Welcome to here...and if you are truly in the Teton Valley...I have just turned green. (W/ envy) What a beautiful corner of the world you are in.

I took a horseback ride out there once. Lg, grey pony named "Chauncey". Long day trip thru the Tetons. Everytime the guide wasn't looking...Shtsky rubbed up against a tree in attempt to break my leg/brush me off...or stood up on his back legs, real sneaky-slowmotion/quiet like...in the hopes I would slide off his arse end and he could keep moving in the parade...like "Bernie? What Bernie? Nobody on my back.".
        At one particular place...the guide gave us all a cup of hot cocoa. Shtsky...I mean "Chauncey" waited until I took a brave little sip...and decided for the first time in his 28 years...to trip forward and fake-land-on-his-chin. The rest was simply put...a debacle, involving me, the ground, and hot cocoa.
        I'm sorry I took all this out on you...it's over 30 years old...but you just saved me $125.00 in counseling fees.
        Oh...and again...welcome!
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Sorry,don't get online too much and took the kids sledding.Wiped out, hurt my knee and I was done.Yes I'm a groomer of 16 yrs.

Comment

Working...
          X