Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi there, My name is Daniel, I am new to this site. I started my own grooming business with a partner and we are in the process of renovating a new building. I have been grooming over a year and she has been grooming for over 10 years. We live in a small town so grooming is a regulars game. We attract new customers sometimes, but not that often.
    I have two German Shepherds, a Pom(wife's dog), and a stray cat she brought home. I read a few threads and thought i would join for some insight from many other points of views.

Daniel

Hi and welcome, there is a lot to learn on this site, you'll really like it =)
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Welcome! This site has a lot of information and is a ton of fun.

Comment

Hey back Daniel, and welcome!
        Where bouts do you hail from? I bet when you get your building all squared away and are up and running....you'll get some more new ones.
        Enjoy perusing the board....lots and lots of info for the brain to absorb here. (Unless it's like my brain, which pretty much filled up a few years back...)
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Hi Daniel,,, welcome. This board is great for learning new stuff,,, sharing a bad day,, or gettin a good laugh from some of our creative writers.

Comment

Michigander Here

Yep, I am looking forward to all the useful knowledge and funny stories as i can handle. I hail from Michigan...yep thats right, the state with the worst economy and the worst unemployment rates, but i keep my head high and look forward to the future. My business is good, could be better, but with a larger facility i look for that to happen.

Daniel

Comment

Welcome to GroomerTALK

Comment

Welcome Daniel.
                I almost named my business "Pampered Pooch" but then I got lazy and unimaginative and just went for "Diane's Dog Grooming" LOL
                You'll have to post pics when you and your partner get your building done and ready to open. I love seeing pics of new and old shops!!
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X