HI!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI!!!!!!!!!!!

I troll here every day and sometimes give my 2 cents. So I think it's time I introduce myself.
    My name is Bethany I am the groomer at a Daycare/Boarding/Vet/Training/Grooming Facility.
    I learned to groom at a PS and have learned a lot since then. I am also a licensed cosmetologist and although I thought that would make grooming a breeze truly they are two completely separate professions.

I am married to a wonderful man which makes me an Army Wife, we have 4 dogs (1 Standard Poodle Puppy, 2 Miniature Schnauzers, and one Pom/Chi Mix -Pictured with me in my salon at work) we also have 2 cats..... and a handful of fish.

I like what I do and always enjoy learning more about it. Thanks for having me here hoping to meet lots of people and learn new tips.

-Bethany

www.bloomingtondogs.com

A big hello and welcome to you!! this is a great place!!

Comment

Welcome Bethany! That's one cute poochie in your avatar.
      You should think about putting your fish in a tank or aquarium...they like water, and don't get stinky as quickly as when you have them in your hand.

I had a foot long Goldfish named Mrs. Paul for 10 years. Won her w/ a nickel ping-pong ball at the Fireman's Carnival. By the time she swum under the Rainbow Bridge...she was living in a 100 gallon tank. She was one lucky and expensive 5 cent fish.
      Good to have you aboard...I've seen your posts.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
      X