No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there everyone!
    I am so happy to have run across this forum/website, I cannot quit smiling as I read all the great posts with the information I crave.
    I have been working for a groomer bathing/prepping her dogs for the past 8 months or so but now I have been given permission to groom on my own. I groomed my first bichon, wheaton & husky this week totally alone and it went well. I will admit I am still way too slow so I am looking for ways to decrease de-mating time especially. I still have so much to learn but I am loving this line of work. I guess you could call me a sponge!

Cindi

PS I am shopping for my first grooming table/arm so that is exciting too!

Welcome!

Comment

Hi & Welcome

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the board! Congrats on your first solo grooms! Where are you from?

Comment

hello, thank you for the welcome. I am from Ontario Canada.

Comment

Welcome! Love this board! So much to learn.

Comment

table

welcome. I have an electric table from pet edge. their brand. I like it, the price was right. I go to the all american show every august, the tables used in the competition ring are sold at a discount. I cant remember who supplied them this last year but they have an arm that swivels and I want one. I get one big purchase a year, last year was a new dryer so maybe this year I get a new table. glad your here.

Comment

Welcome this is a GREAT place to be =)
                "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Working...
                X