Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself...

Hi,

I am a new member as of yesterday and wanted to express my glee when I found this site. I'm from Australia and I couldn't find a site that was as devoted as this site, and especially focusing on the groomer topics. I've started my business just before Xmas and appreciate all the free information I'll gain from this site.

Thank you!!

[I]"A family is not complete without a dog"[/I]

welcome and the info isn't free, you have to suffer all of us to get it!
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Welcome. Lots of fun and some great information too.

Comment

Hi, I'm Linda and I'm from Melbourne, nice to meet you. This is a great site and will teach you everything you need to know about grooming. The groomers here have made me the groomer I am today and I cant thank them enough. Enjoy. Oh and say goodbye to your personal life, this site is addictive...lolol.

Comment

Thanks guys! and yes so far I can't go a day without looking on this site

Comment

Glee. What a completely under-used "happy word"! Even saying it forces one to kinda smile. I think I'll find a way to use it at least 5 times a day from now on.

See...you are brand new and you've already contributed something!

Welcome to your "down-under" self!
            Do you all refer to us as "up-over", or what?

Well, I think I need to gleeeefully get to work here....
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Hello

Hi and welcome. I have 9 years of experience and I am still learning techniques. I had to scold a co-worker today for leaving a dog tied in the tub unattended. Dog clients need constant supervision. Good luck with your business.
              Christy

Comment

Working...
              X