New from Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Alaska

Hi, I just joined the list. My friend, furrondie has told me about it for awhile, so I wanted to check it out myself.
    I have been a groomer for over 30 years and look forward to meeting other groomers!

Holy COW!!!!! I just SAVED you! You were the very last post on page 4...about to fall off the iceberg into the ocean...cuz NO ONE welcomed you! NOT a single person. Jeez you guys! Y'all mad at F'rondie or something???

Welcome Tausha!

A you a life-long 'Laska person or did you move there for the sun, the beaches and the parties at the Tiki bar?

30 years is a long time to still be grooming...I've been at it about as long too. (ok, ok, 32 years.)
    The cloths for groomers are prettier now.
    The equipment is alot friendlier too!

Welcome again! Stay warm this Winter...and may all your snow blow up against your neighbor's house instead of yours.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

welcome.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Welcome Tausha

Thanks for saving her 4Sibes!! Now that I finally showed her how to access the list, she can quit asking me everyday what the lists said and find out herself
        She is a pretty neat lady and I am sure all will like her.

Comment

Hey, I'm in Juneau. Welcome!

Comment

Well hello & welcome!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Hi Tausha

Comment

Working...
              X