Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

Hello everyone! My name is Dana, I'm 24 and I've been grooming for the past 4 years. I have 2 "kids" Sweet Pea and Ginger. I've been working as the sole groomer in a small but very well established vet hospital for the past 2 years but my ultimate goal is to start a mobile grooming business so anyone with any experience/advice they are willing to share is more than welcome. I hope to make some new friends who share my love of our furry 4 legged friends. I'll see ya around the board!

Dana

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Be sure to make it to the mobile groomer forum a ways below this forum. They'll be able to answer all of your questions.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

*Waves Hello*

Hello

My name is Amy. I have been grooming for 2 years and I have two "Fur" kids. Zephyr is my 9 month old Afghan Hound puppy and Ryu is my 6 month old DSH.
        Hoping to start my own grooming business. I show my puppy and eventually want to add a Dobe to my brood.
        Can't wait to talk to everyone here in the forums!!

Comment

Hi...Aren't ya glad there is no snow in PHX?

There are several of us here in East Valley. I don't know if I can say..so check out member lists and read em. Lastr page in A is a knowedgable mobile one w/ her pic of herself and a dog. Mesa,2 Gilbert,1 and Gold canyon come to mind. I have the Schnauzers.Welcome

Comment

Hi!

Hi Dana, nice to meet you!!

Comment

Welcome!

Hello and welcome !!!

Comment

Working...
              X