Hello from ChiTown - Go Bears!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from ChiTown - Go Bears!!!

I absolutely luv this board -- -almost as much as I luv grooving I mean grooming in this fab town where I came from Little Rock. Was only able to get $20/hr there but these big city folk are paying me $75.00 for a wash and set!!!! They call it the doggie do!

Luv and peace 2 u all!
    - Terry

Welcome!!

Hi Terry and Welcome to the board!! I love Arkansas - my Dad was born in Little Rock - it's such a small world. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Welcome Terri, are you in the city ro burbs? I hope you like it here, the weather is finally turning!
      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Im also in Chitown;] I love the place I work so far, great money, but too much shop drama, haha.

Comment

Thanks to all

the groovy sweet people for welcoming me to Chicago. I thought it was going to be warmer tho Still is beautiful and business is good -- never knew there were so many pampered poochies in the midwest. Any good trainers out there??

Today's tuffest customer = a spoiled labradoodle who kept trying to nip at me -- his mummy said to give him treats and he doesn't do that!!!!!

Sheesh. How are all my fellow chitown groovygroomers...????

- Terry

Comment

Working...
          X