I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hey I'm new here, i stumbled across this website and i think its awesome but how come no one ever goes into the chat room? Anyway just wanted to say hi.

German Tiger?

Hi welcome! No idea why no body goes. I personally never have time, I just try to make it through all the posts!

Comment

Welcome to the board! I think that sometimes the chat room is pretty empty, but there are other times where it's not. You just have to catch it at the right time.
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Hello from the UK! Never been on the chat room, i dont get on this site too often so when i do it takes me all night trying to read through all the threads ive missed!

Comment

Hello

I'm in the Chat room right now...nobody but me! I'll usually just go in...sit there...put up "make noise" in a message. But nobody seems to understand that to make noise, you have to click on the musical note and select a sound and send it...its not that hard...lol I'm usually running around, but if somebody makes noise I'll talk if I'm still in the house. lol

Comment

Ferret...LOVE your Sig.---TOOO True!!!

We always seem to have a pair in our Menagerie! Always adoptees, and we've loved them all!!
            Dana

Comment

Hi Deutchtiger,
              Welcome! I've never been a big fan of chat rooms, because I type too slow to keep up with everyone else, but for those of you who do enjoy it, maybe if you announced a certain day and time to meet in the chat room, more members would join in. The moderators might already have something like that set up on this board, but I haven't seen any announcements so I'm not sure about that. Just a suggestion.
              Sheri

Comment

Working...
              X