New to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board

Hi. I'm Victoria. I live in California and worked at a vet's office for several years and ran a kennel at a guide dog school for another several years and worked at my friend's boarding/grooming kennel as a bather and checked in dogs. Now I'm FINALLY going to grooming school! I don't know why it took me so long to realize that this what I'm supposed to do! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to finish school cause I'm going to start mobiling as soon as I'm done. Anyway, I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been reading all the posts for days and I'm learning so much from all of you. Any advice for a new mobile groomer?

Welcome and good luck to you!

Comment

Welcome to the board!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Welcome Victoria, from the United Kingdom. Cant offer you any mobile advice as im a shop owner. Im sure theres a wealth of advice coming your way from the mobile groomers within this forum though. Good Luck!

Comment

welcome to the forum, it is a great place to learn.I'm in a similar place and also very excited about realizing I should be grooming! Where in California are you? I lived in southern california for a while but I love the Bay area.

Comment

Welcome Victoria, we are glad you are here!

Comment

Hi Victoria,
              Welcome! Congratulations on starting grooming school and wishing you much success with your mobile grooming business!
              Sheri

Comment

Working...
              X