new to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the board

Good morning , I finally had a chance to sit down to finish my log in so I could respond to everyone, this is a great learning tool I am glad we have this to learn from. I have a wnt grooming van and have been busy since the day I got it. I appreciate all the mobile talk I have learned alot from everyones input!!! Thank you and I look forward to "talking" with you

Welcome to the board! Look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

hey there, welcome to the board! Im so jealous! ugh new van..I forgot, van or trailer? anyway, I have a shop now but researching vans to have that to offer as well. hope to phase out of the shop and into fulltime mobile...can't come soon enough for me! you will learn lotssss on here, stick around!!

cheri

Comment

Hi there Charla, welcome! from the United Kingdom and good luck to you.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Thank you for the welcome

Thank you for the welcome!!

Comment

Wlecome Charla :-)

Comment

i'm new too

i still don't understand how this messege board works ...... how can one tell if there messege is posted up??? i posted one question but i can't find it anywhere how can i tell if anyone has answered it??

Comment

Originally posted by deutchtiger View Post
                  i still don't understand how this messege board works ...... how can one tell if there messege is posted up??? i posted one question but i can't find it anywhere how can i tell if anyone has answered it??
                  Your message has to be approved first by a moderator. Usually they are very quick and will have it up within an hour, but sometimes it takes a little longer. If you are looking for a message that you posted you can use the search feature. It's up top
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

welcome charla

a big hello from Perth Australia and welcome to you

Comment

Hi Charla,
                      Welcome to the board! Glad you're here!

Deutchtiger,
                      It took me a while to learn how to use the features of this board, because it can be a bit confusing so feel free to ask questions if you need help. Like Rapuzzled said, your posts won't show up immediately, because they have to be approved by a moderator first.
                      If you want to keep track of the threads you've posted to though, you can use the "Subscribe to this thread" option under "Thread Tools." Once you subscribe to a thread, it will be listed on your "User CP" page so you can check there to see if any new posts have been added. Under "Edit Options" on your "User CP" page, you can also choose to receive "Instant Email Notification" when new posts are added to a thread you're subscribed to.
                      Sheri

Comment

New Member Charla

Hey everyone, check out Charlas' profile. Isn't she pretty? She is my daughter so I am allowed to brag heehee

Comment

Working...
                        X