Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oregon.......

Hi all,

I'm T, how fun it is to join this forum!! I have been grooming/owning my shop for over 12 years and love it.
    I hope to make a lot of new friends here!!

Hi T, welcome to the board! I love it here too, and have learned lots and made lots of cyber friends....lol.. I will look foreward to "chatting" w/you on the board!
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Welcom D. There is lots of fun stuff here and always lots to learn from others.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Hello from Oregon...

It is good to see more people showing up in the forum from Oregon.

I would like to be a groomer soon, so I love coming here for all the good talk and advise.

The people are wonderful here and very helpful.

Comment

Welcome D, What part of Oregon are you from?? are you coming up to Seattle for the NW Grooming Show? We had a great time last year.
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by plushpuppy View Post
            Welcome D, What part of Oregon are you from?? are you coming up to Seattle for the NW Grooming Show? We had a great time last year.
            Thanks for the Welcome!! I'm near Salem. When is the Grooming Show. I loved it when they were in Vancouver. I haven't been to one since then.....

Comment

Originally posted by dtailgroomer View Post
              Thanks for the Welcome!! I'm near Salem. When is the Grooming Show. I loved it when they were in Vancouver. I haven't been to one since then.....
              The Pacific Northwest Grooming Show will be held May 18-19, 2007 in
              Bellevue, Washington under the management of Barkleigh Productions.

Hope you get to go, Last year we had a great time
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

cool, another Oregonian

Hi Im from Roseburg, This is so neat to know there is another Oregonian here.
                Have you been busy this week and last week? We sure have been. We are already booking for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by plushpuppy View Post
                  The Pacific Northwest Grooming Show will be held May 18-19, 2007 in
                  Bellevue, Washington under the management of Barkleigh Productions.

Hope you get to go, Last year we had a great time
                  I might, it is a bit of a drive though. Is there a site or a link you can PM me about it??

Comment

Originally posted by grandmagreen View Post
                    Hi Im from Roseburg, This is so neat to know there is another Oregonian here.
                    Have you been busy this week and last week? We sure have been. We are already booking for next week.
                    No, not really busy, this is my slow time. I was pretty busy the two weeks before though.

Comment

Road Trip...

You can find information at http://www.barkleigh.com/ for the Pacific Northwest grooming Show. I am thinking about going.

I definitely want to go to the conference on March 21st with Melissa Verplank.

I will probably drive up to both if I can.

Comment

Hi T,
                        Welcome! My mom lives near Portland, OR so I've been there to visit. What a beautiful state! I hope you enjoy reading, chatting, and getting to know other groomers!
                        Sheri

Comment

Working...
                        X