Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mobile Groomer in Arizona

Hello All,
    My name is Kellie, I've been grooming for about 15 years but just last summer I started my own Mobile Grooming business out in a rural part of Arizona and I cannot believe the difference from working in a shop. Such freedom, less stress, more money and my business is growing like gang busters! So much so that I'm actually hiring another groomer to work on my off days. Speaking of such, we all know how hard it is to find a good groomer with good work ethics, well I must be blessed because this gal landed in my path. I think it's going to be really good! Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone and if anyone has any tips I'm all ears.
    Kellie

Hi Kellie!
    Welcome! Congratulations on how quickly your business has grown and on finding a groomer who seems to be the perfect fit for your business!
    Sheri

Comment

Isn't Mobile FABULOUS? :-)

Comment

Hello Kellie! You must be doing a lot of things right! Congratulations on your business success! I hope that you share some of your knowledge and experience here in the forum.

Comment

Yes mobile is fabulous! I also can't believe the difference in the dog's attitudes! A good percentage of them turn around and run back to me and give a me a kiss or want to back outside with me when I bring them back to there owner. So much different than in a shop! It seems like in a shop there all freaked & stressed out (poor little guys)! Also I love the fact that if anything happens their owner is right there. Boy I sure love this chat room, it gives me a place to really share about my profession!!!
          Kellie

Comment

Hi Kellie

Hi Kellie, are your ears natural or cropped? Just kidding.... Hope you have a good AC for the HOT days here in Az. Be sure to keep your food cold..it can spoil fast on front seat in a van in Az. Bacteria can be very bad to injest. i think i am jealous..sounds like you are doing well. I f you do get a bad egg...know we all do eventually.

Comment

Working...
            X