Hi from WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from WI

Hello, I'm from Wisconsin!!! I co-own a grooming shop with another girl that I graduated grooming school with. We are located inside a pet store. We have been in business for 2 years now. I just turned 21 and she will be 21 in May, so it is so exciting how much we have accomplished in the last 2 years. Since our friends are sitting in classes not knowing what they want to do with their lives! I live with my parents on a hobby farm. We have horses, mini donkeys, shetland sheep and pygmy goats. I have a cat in the house and 2 dogs (a sheltie and a bichon)! I have always loved animals but I couldn't be a vet because I am not good with blood!! I'm the one that faints at the sight of it!! Well I just wanted to say hi and see who else is from WI!!!

Hi Carisa,
    Welcome! Congratulations on what you've accomplished so far and wishing you continued success!
    Sheri

Comment

Welcome Carisa86! You and your business partner are so inspiring being such a success at such a young age! Congratulations and wishing you much more success in the years to come!

Comment

Working...
      X