hi from fl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from fl.

my name is greg .I have been reading this board for about 2 years. I have been grooming for 46 years. I still groom 40 or more dog week .You never stop learning .And i have learned so many things from this board. So i hope i can pass on some of my knowledge to the older groomers as well as the younger groomers.

Hi Greg,
    WoW 46 years grooming, I'm jeolous, I've been a groomer for 3 years. (Second Career) I've had to put grooming on hold till the end of the year at which time I will Retire from the JOB and take up my CAREER within the pet industry again. I have a great question for you. How Do You Find A Good Employer in the grooming industry. I've had 3, first one I LOVED only to find out I was lied to, 2 & 3 insulted my work ethics.
    Let me know
    Karen

How 'bout that Puppy Bowl? Jackson MVP....Yeah, he's too cute. But that water bowl thing? Mmmmm what a mess.

Comment

Greetings Greg,
      Wow, 46 years of experience is impressive so I'm looking forward to learning from your posts!
      Sheri

Comment

Welcome Greg! I am looking forward to your sharing here on the forum and learning from your experience!

Comment

Working...
        X