Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Texas

Hi
    I've been a groomer for a little over 5 yrs and discovered the old board 2 yrs ago and I've learned a lot. I've been showing dogs since I was 8 yrs. I'm orginaially from Spring (n. of Houston) but I moved to Conroe 5 yrs ago, where I live with 2 kittys, 1 Puli, 1 horse and hopefully a cocker puppy in may. Can't wait to use the new board and learn even more
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Hello and Welcome to you!

Comment

Howdy Foxhound Lady! Nice to meet you and looking forward to hearing more from you!
      Sheri

Comment

Welcome I know I still learn things everyday from this board!

Comment

I wish there was a teaching hospitla near me.I want to welcome you! This board is a lifline for me. My Traveler is 11 half. Blood work so far..may be incephalitis,meningitis or valley fever. Of the three...valley fever would be best..they don't always die and sooo prevelant.vets here know what to do.May be a brain tumor...white cells up muscle enzymes. I am working on accepting the worst.

Comment

Howdy!

...from one Texan to another! I'm up in Dallas, but I took a feline massage class in Conroe a couple of years ago. Glad you're a part of our family here.

Stacey

Comment

Just wanted to hey and welcome from Nashville,tn

Comment

Working...
              X