Hi From Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Colorado

HI i am new to this board and must say that this is a great place to find. I have learned alot sence I started to read and post here.
    About me I have been apprentcing now for about 6 mos at a good shop. Lots of experance and experance levels there. I have 2 dogs of my own and another on the way. Dozer the doberman and Ranger the great dane. Two cats Sasha and Misha phycos both, runs in their family I think. I got in to grooming becouse I needed a part time job and they neede a bather. "All you gotta do is wash the dog" Yeah right. A month later I started to learn how to groom. I love grooming I wish I had found out about it sooner. My experaences have tought me more about dogs that I thought was possiable both good and bad. I like that this is a proffession that changes and evolves and it is a lot better that the Army.
    Sheilah

Hi Sheilah,
    Welcome! Wishing you much success with your training and new career!
    Sheri

Comment

Hi Sheilah, there are several of us Sheila's on this board. Welcome and glad you found us. I hope you love this board and learn as much as I have! Look forward to reading more of your posts!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Welcome, how cold is it there?

Comment

so cold it hurts. My boys are outside long enough to pee and run back in before frost nip sets in at night. Right now it is 16 with light snow. 6:35gmt wed. jan 31st

Comment

hi - what part of colorado are you from - i'm back in nj but i lived near woodland park for several years, moved back 1 1/2 yrs ago and brought the mobile business with me. still miss colorado though. good luck with everything
            kelly

Comment

another former person from Colorado

I lived in the Colorado Springs area for 17 years before marrying a Texan and moving to Texas in '96. I too miss Colorado sometimes, but sure don't miss the cold. I am not overly fond of scorching heat either, but it beats COLD. LOL

Comment

Kelly I Am from NJ and want to go back more then anything. I Miss WaWa hogies
                Mmmmmmm Hogies. And food glorious food form the East PIZZA King of Pizza on Rt70 in Cherry Hill was the BEST Yum. NY City Chines at 3am. Melrose Diner on Passyunk and Schnider

Woodland Park is just a skip across the Springs I am in Security/Colorado Springs area. Soooo Cold.

Comment

Hello Shei77! Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
                  X