old groomer - new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old groomer - new member

Hi everyone - I am a mobile groomer in Burlington County New Jersey. It's nice to be able to talk to other groomers

Hello and welcome to the board!

Comment

Welcome Kelly, I know what you mean after spending all day with dogs it is nice to have a place to sit down and be with people that know exactly how you feel..I am new here too..Everyone seems very friendly I think we found a great place to be...Tammy~

Comment

Welcome

Hi Kelly - Great to meet you! Welcome to the board - I'm fairly new here too. I agree, it is great talking with other groomers. I don't get to chat with others very often except for on here. How long have you been mobile? Make yourself at home here, everyone has something to contribute. Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Comment

Hi - thanks for the reply everyone - I've been mobile for about 1 1/2 years started grooming in the mid 80s(that and working in a animal shelter) with my back and hands mobile grooming is the way too go. well off to work!

Comment

Kelly we are neighboors. I will PM you and give you my phone #.
            Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Welcome Kelly! You and I have been grooming about the same amount of time. I started in 87 which seems like another century....oh wait it is another century!! Damn we are old!!!! lol Look forward to reading more of your posts!
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

hi Stacie - look forward to hearing from you - I'm new at this computer stuff so it may take me a day or two to get it

Comment

Hi nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi and welcome. I am only a little more than two weeks old here. Feel like Ihave lots of nice sisters. I even lost 9lbs. more to go. I don't snack in front of tv..I'm here instead. You will love it1 I never had any compute befoe 1/10/07. you will learn fast..don't wory bout typos...i make lots.Don't stay up too late..I got addicted. Tomorrow or Tues. I get a chair from friend who is moving office home because of expense. Good puter chair..my back is killing me!You will love all our opinions and suggestions and won't want to go a day w/o this board.

Comment

Welcome Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                      X