Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

Hi everyone I am a pet groomer from Texas..I was very pleased to recieve an invitation from one of my bestest groomer friends. I have been grooming 25 years.Own my own shop..Love to chat and my personality is so that I try to find the humor in everything(which annoys some of the serious kind of folk). Looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting about grooming and everyday live stories..

Petagree

Hi and Welcome from Washington State
    You will love it here
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Hi Petagree,
      I'm so happy you decided to join!! This message board has lots of fun features, and the other members are very friendly and supportive. I'm still learning how to use the board though so it takes some time to get used to this format. Tammy~ and I spent a couple of hours on the phone last night walking each other through what we've learned so far. If you want, I can give you a call in a few days after you've had time to explore the board, and we can go over some of the neat features too. I'm looking forward to chatting with you again!
      Hugs,
      Sheri B.

Comment

Hello from Texas

Hi Petagree,
        I am so happy to see you here ...We have been waiting on you ... You'll love it here... There is so much info to read...So happy reading and posting to you ...Tammy~

Comment

Originally posted by Petagree View Post
          Hi everyone I am a pet groomer from Texas..I was very pleased to recieve an invitation from one of my bestest groomer friends. I have been grooming 25 years.Own my own shop..Love to chat and my personality is so that I try to find the humor in everything(which annoys some of the serious kind of folk). Looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting about grooming and everyday live stories..

Petagree
          Hey Texas! I'm from "here" too, just thought I'd say howdy, and hope that this crazy rainy weather is treating you OK. I'm finding a lot of great help here and very warm folks that are making me feel quite welcome, and I wanted to extend some of that your way! Have a great one.

ThomCat

Comment

What part of Texas?... Tyler, TX here.... (northeast part).

Comment

Victoria Texas..south Texas

Comment

Nice to meet you Thomcat..I am gonna scream if we have one more day of rain...lol..Looking forward to gettin to know everyone..

Petagree

Comment

Hi Sheri and thans so very much for inviting me to jion yall..I love the picture of Cosette..I might just have to take you up on your call offer..You know how computer dumb I am lol
                  Friends forever
                  Petagree

Comment

Hi Plushpuppy so nice to meet you..

Petagree

Comment

Originally posted by Petagree View Post
                      I love the picture of Cosette
                      Thanks Petagree! Last March, I decided to have Cosette's picture taken at a local photography studio, because I wanted to have a plaque made for the Vet Teaching Hospital at the University Of Missouri-Columbia to thank them for the 7 years they had already added to her life following her bone cancer diagnosis.
                      The day I was supposed to pick up her portraits was the same day I found out her cancer had returned. Little did I know, at the time the photos were taken, that I'd be using one of them for a memorial plaque instead, because I lost her a month later.
                      Her portraits stayed at the photography studio for almost 3 months before I felt like I could emotionally handle seeing them again. Now, I treasure them with all my heart so being able to share one of my favorites with other groomers on this board means a lot to me!
                      Sheri B.
                      Last edited by Cosette; 01-27-07, 11:48 PM.

Comment

BTW, I also wanted to mention that Cosette's bone cancer was in her skull so when she had radiation therapy she lost the hair on the top of her head. Some of it grew back, but it stayed pretty thin so that's why it looks like I gave her a flat-top haircut. She was also missing the left side of her skull, which had to be removed due to the cancer, but her surgeon did a wonderful job of reconstructing that area so it wasn't noticeable.

Sheri B.

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy~ View Post
                          Hi Petagree,
                          I am so happy to see you here ...We have been waiting on you ... You'll love it here... There is so much info to read...So happy reading and posting to you ...Tammy~
                          Hi Tammy..It is so good to be able the chat with everyone again..I really look forward to hearing from you more...And meeting all the groomers that have so many good tips to share...

Lavona aka Petagree

Comment

You will laugh your head off here! Won't she guys?!Do your dogs bark with a southern woof?

Comment

Hurry up and get talkin' there is a contest til 2/15 too!

Comment

Working...
                              X